Introduction for FaceBase Contributors
Who is this for?
For projects approved for adding data to FaceBase. This guide describes the submission process and how to best organize your data and the best formats to use to take advantage of system tools for visualizations and annotation.
What you’ll find
This guide will provide the following
- Key concepts for data submitters
- Timeline and overview of the data submission process.
- How data is organized in FaceBase
- How to upload data files via the web browser or using our client tools.
- Quality control rules
- How to best cite this data in your upcoming publications
- Self-guided tutorial