Introduction for FaceBase Users
Who is this for?
This guide describes how end users, such as biomedical researchers, clinicians, or students, interact with the FaceBase data browser to filter through our repository of disparate data types to find particular data of use to your research.
Features and capabilities
The FaceBase Data Browser is designed to allow the end user to:
- Narrow a list of data by various attributes via filters in a sidebar or through free text search.
- Browse and access metadata and related data.
- Download available data files from a record.
- Export metadata as a CSV file or export large files to a BDBAG and use our client tools to materialize the files to a local environment or remote cluster.
- Use journal-quality citations to share data and include in your publications and presentations.
- Request access to human data through a secure, HIPAA-compliant process.